So here's how it works: Every week(-ish, or may be every two weeks) one of us is going to bake a cake. We get to choose our own recipe, -- either taking the opportunity to share a favorite or experiment with a new one -- take pictures of the baking adventure, post the recipe on this blog, and then bring in the cake to share.

As the five of us would like to avoid gaining a gazillion pounds during the process, we are inviting you, our fellow CCE'ers to come wallow in frosting along side us. In order to partake in all the cakey goodness, we'd like to request that your bring own fork and plate, and that you provide us with your comments and feedback here on our blog.

And, with that being said, LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dedicating myself to making 14 cakes for 2010!!

Good day - Me lasses!

Don't know if I spelled that right, but oh well! :)

We all know that I am the one out of our "clique" that brings one thing to the table - Sarcasm. So on a happy note, I'm pleased to report that I volunteer to be the first cake-maker-baker of 2010.
I think we were going to make a schedule, but I'm just going to throw out the good news that I also volunteer to bake/make 14 cakes for the year.

I promise that my cakes will be edible and satisfying. As our unit it making sure we satisfy all our customers.

Cherri o!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment